16th-18th OF OCTOBER
- The International Congress for Students and Young Doctors “Medis” is the most important student scientific event, taking place at “Victor Babeș” University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Timisoara.
- The Congress has reached the XXIII edition and is hosted by the Society of Medical Students from Timisoara and brings together over a hundred participants among students and almost 200 academics and medical staff.
- The event gathers people from all around the world such as doctors and students who can participate either active or passive, among with other specialist from the medical field. The conferences give participants the opportunity to partake in discussions about the latest news and innovations from the medical, pharmaceutical and bioengineering fields. Thus, there are numerous practical workshops that are meant to help participants discover different medical fields they may take in consideration for their future medical carriers.
- Moreover, this Congress gives students and young doctors the opportunity to present research papers from the medical field they are interested in.
- The purpose of this Congress aims to help medical students and young doctors to develop and learn new practical and theoretical skills, and at the same time it gives them the opportunity to meet specialists from the national and international medical field.
- We aim to offer our participants an academic environment to share and gain different perspectives of the newest techniques in the medical field while creating interpersonal relationships and a good teamwork ethic.